There’s nothing nicer than receiving a gift that’s been handmade – by the giver. Here’s a gorgeous way to treasure and appreciate Mom – create this superbly moisturising Baobab Body Mousse as a gift for her this Mother’s Day using baobab oil and just two other ingredients that will nurture and nourish her skin.
Here’s how to do it:
Handmade Baobab Body Mousse
(makes approximately 62 ml)
- 50 ml Plain Aqueous Cream (available from any chemist) or a natural aqueous cream like Oh-Lief’s available from Faithful-To Nature
- 12 ml 100% pure organic cold pressed Baobab Oil
- 0.1 ml Essential oils (Use your favourite – we used a combination of a few drops of neroli & rose)
- Using a kitchen whisk, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until all the baobab oil has been incorporated into the aqueous cream
- Using a spatula, scoop out the mousse into a clean pretty jar
- Decorate with a ribbon, or place it in a gift box ready for Mother’s Day!
This light and fluffy moisturising mousse which smells heavenly, absorbs quickly into the skin. Use it within 6-8 months for maximum moisturising benefits.